Engaging in physically activity has been a passion of mine from a very young age. Growing up in a sporting environment has taught me, to succeed you need to put in the blood, sweat and tears. This goes hand and hand with personal training which inspired me to getting my Certificate III & IV in fitness. Now with the knowledge of my courses and also my sporting background, I am looking forward to teaching, demonstrating and passing on my knowledge to getting the results that YOU want!
MY PHILOSOPHY IS…
To succeed means you're willing to go longer, work harder and give more than anyone else. Also used in a sporting context, this relates to overall fitness and personal health. With healthy nutrition and consistent exercise, you will achieve goals and overcome obstacles - here is your chance to make that change. Remember to eat clean, train mean and live lean!
"It always seems impossible, until it's done" ~ Nelson Mandela.
QUALIFICATIONS & experience
- Registered Fitness Professional with Fitness Australia
- Certificate IV in Fitness, Personal Training - NMIT Preston
- Certificate III in Fitness, Gym Instruction - NMIT Preston
- Certificate II in Recreational and Sporting Industry
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR- NMIT Preston/CPR
- Working with Children's Check
- Individual and group training
- Weight management
- Sport specific programming
- Muscle gain
- Endurance training