From a very young age I have always been passionate about an active lifestyle and participated in numerous sports. Aside from enjoying the physical aspect of exercise I have also strived to improve my knowledge about how and why the body reacts to various physical stimulus. This is why for the past four years I have been completing a Bachelor Degree of Exercise and Sport Science as well as my Certificate III and IV in Fitness. I enjoy combining the knowledge I have gained from my Degree and Certificates to create individual training programs with strong scientific backing and I look forward to helping clients reach their goals and develop a passion for exercise.
My philosophy is…
I believe each person has the ability to improve their quality of life by making a commitment to exercise and good nutrition, this can be challenging but the key is everything in moderation. Too often people are focused on finding a quick fix but when it comes to our health there is none. So are you ready to put in the hard work?
Qualifications & EXPERIENCE
- Registered Fitness Professional with Fitness Australia
- Certificate IV in Fitness, Personal Training – Fitnation
- Certificate III in Fitness, Gym Instruction – Fitnation
- Boxing Instructor - Thump Training Systems
- Current Senior First Aid & CPR – CPR First Aid
- Working with Children's Check
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science – Deakin University Melbourne
- Individual and group training
- Weight management
- Sports specific programs
- Childrens fitness